DeLaney regards Holistic Anti-Aging Therapy as the optimal approach to maintaining health during the aging process.
In her practice, Holistic Anti-Aging Programs are prepared individually for clients based on a wide variety of criteria which includes the following.
- Detailed consultation focused on current symptoms, health history and prior lab test results
- Comprehensive lab testing to assess overall health and hormone levels and establish a baseline for future comparison; follow-up testing as indicated by test results and symptoms
- Review of lab test results with emphasis on optimal numbers – not reference ranges that are irrelevant to optimum health
- Analyze deficiencies and imbalances
- Optimum Health Programs for Quality-of-Life based on current symptoms, lab test results, genetic predisposition to disease, personal health goals and preventing disease:
- Lifestyle changes – quit doing what causes the problems
- Healthful diet based on blood type, digestive concerns, weight management and individual preferences for foods
- Nutritional products to target health issues
- Dietary supplements to fill the gaps between what you need and what you get from your diet
- Hormone products and Bio-Identical Hormones (non-prescription) as/if needed – based on symptoms and disease prevention and personal choice