DeLaney’s Philosophy for Achieving & Maintaining Optimum Health:
Assess Overall Health:
- Detailed health history and current symptoms
- Focus on the big picture – not just what is wrong
- Goal: Achieve personal health goals
Health Analysis Based on Facts:
- Thorough lab testing for overall health and hormone levels
- Comprehensive lab analysis based on optimal levels
- Diagnose deficiencies and imbalances
Optimal Health Programs for Optimal Results:
- Healthful diet based on Blood Type, food sensitivities,
digestive issues and personal preferences
- Nutritional Supplements based on lab test results,
to address symptoms and fill the gaps between what
you eat and what you need
- Bio-Identical Hormones for overall quality of life
Follow-up lab testing:
- Monitor lab test results and treatment progress
- Modify Program to achieve personal health goals
DeLaney’s Philosophy Regarding Bio-Identical Hormones:
- There are risks in taking hormones of any kind.
- And there are risks in doing nothing.
- Doing nothing may be the worst thing you could do!
- Historically, lab tests were rarely ordered by physicians prior to prescribing hormones. Thorough lab testing can identify women and men who are at higher risk for taking hormones.
- Comprehensive lab testing and monitoring is necessary for achieving optimal hormone levels and optimal health through the aging process – and to slow the overall aging process.
- Bio-Identical Hormones are crucial for optimal health for women
and men; benefits far exceed treating menopausal symptoms.
- Bio-Identical Hormones – Till death do us part!!!
Conditions of hormone deficiencies include:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Diseases
- Depression, anxiety, lack of motivation – and a very long
list of other important health factors